A message from Don and Dale
Since 1993, organizations have trusted us to help maximize the value of their data. With that trust comes great responsibility: data is valuable and highly sought after by cybercriminals across the globe.
You’ve probably heard of recent cyber attacks in the news: a data breach that exposed customers’ personal information, or a ransomware attack shutting down a company for days. The scary reality is this isn’t something that happens to other people. Anyone can be a target.
The good news is for most part, with guardrails in place like our security policies and procedures, and with some critical thinking and vigilance on our part, we can all play a role in keeping us safe.
We are committed to delivering a high standard of information security in our software and our internal systems. We’re committed also to maintaining compliance with the ISO 27001 standard, regulatory, and customer requirements, and to continually improve our information security.
Safe Software commits to:
- Achieving the expectations of our customers and relevant regulatory authorities, and exceeding them where possible;
- Ensuring all our staff follow the company’s best practices, processes and procedures;
- Protecting customer data and Safe’s information, intellectual property, people and activities against loss, damage, disruption, or unauthorized disclosure;
- Implementing and maintaining security policies and procedures to meet ISO 27001, regulatory and customer requirements; and
- Implementing an Information Security Management System and ensuring that it is continually improved and supported with the necessary resources required to achieve the commitments written in this policy statement.
You may have heard us mention that we operate based on the restaurant model, striving to deliver the best product and the best service. The same applies to our security — even if the food’s great, and the service is excellent, you would probably think twice before returning to a restaurant if your last visit resulted in your credit card getting stolen.
If you have any questions about information security at Safe, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Information Security Office team at email@example.com.