By applying for FME Certification, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
You have reviewed the following documents prior to submitting your application:
- Required Guidelines and Processes; and
- The Example Project.
- All information you supply to Safe Software Inc. (“Safe”) for the purpose of FME Certification is complete and accurate.
- All information, data or sample projects you submit are not considered confidential information unless a separate Confidentiality Agreement is signed by the parties. Safe will not publish or broadcast your information, data or sample projects without your prior consent.
- All intellectual property rights in your information, data and sample projects will remain with you and your licensors.
- You warrant that your sample projects are your original work and any third party contributions are expressly acknowledged and properly licensed.
- You warrant that your sample projects are to the best of your knowledge free of any malware which could adversely affect other systems.
- Safe will review your submission in a timely fashion. Safe assumes no responsibility for lost applications or failure of any electronic communications.
- Safe may accept or reject any application to the FME Certification Program in its sole discretion. Further, once awarded, Certification may be revoked in Safe's sole discretion.