Want to make it easier to get people to choose your training course? You can. By becoming an FME Certified Trainer, you’ll receive instant credibility in your field as a knowledgeable FME instructor.
What are the benefits of this designation
As an FME Certified Trainer, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- FME courses taught by you listed on our course calendar (optional)
- Increased credibility through formal acknowledgement of your FME expertise
- Increased market visibility through promotion opportunities with us
- Official certificate confirming your FME Certified Trainer accreditation
- An FME Certified Trainer logo for use on public-facing materials
- Listing of your accreditation on our website (optional)
- Press release template to help you announce your certification to the market
Who is this designation for?
This designation is open to Safe Software Solution Providers and Value Added Resellers who are experienced FME users. Please note that certification is allocated to a specific individual, not to an organization.
Will I qualify for this designation?
To successfully apply, you must be an employee of a Safe Software Solution Provider or Value Added Reseller, have completed a minimum of three days of FME training (or equivalent) taught by an FME Certified Trainer or an individual at a recognized instructional facility, AND must hold valid FME Certified Professional status.
As part of the application process, you’ll be asked to do the following:
- Submit examples that demonstrate proven experience in public speaking or training
- Submit two references from FME training classes you have taught in the past 12 months
- Schedule a Safe Software FME Certified Trainer to audit your training skills via an in-person or online demonstration
To maintain your accreditation you must also agree to:
- Teach courses using the latest FME version of software and up-to-date materials
- Provide a list of course attendees and copies of feedback forms to us within 90 days of the course date
How much does certification cost?
With the FME Certified Trainer designation, there are no application fees or renewal costs. However, you may need to pay any expenses associated with your course audit.
For more information and to apply, visit the partner portal.