About The Role
Safe Software is looking for a Junior Salesforce Administrator who is interested in becoming part of one of the fastest growing data integration companies in the world. As a member of the IT Operations team the Jr. Salesforce Administrator is responsible for supporting Safe Software employees in their use of the various Salesforce components and assist with their continued successful engagement.
Working directly with the Senior Salesforce Administrator you will champion the front end configuration of the various Salesforce Cloud Apps including Sales Cloud, Support Cloud, Salesforce Community and Live Agent and assist and encourage best practices to keep the data collection, management and integrity of our enterprise data clean and accessible for stakeholder success.
In addition to championing the value and increased usage of the Salesforce platform, you will also work closely with the Marketing and Customer success teams to provide front-end configuration enhancements and support for users in their continued Trailhead learning.
You will be the first line of support in resolving data integrity, dashboard and reporting challenges of key stakeholders from various teams at Safe.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Jr. Salesforce Administrator in Operations, you will perform:
- Report building and Dashboard creation and optimization;
- Profile analysis and permissions audits;
- GUI and Front End configuration;
- Account integrity, deduplication, field audits and data cleanup;
- Community configuration tuning and support;
- Live Agent configuration support;
- Trailhead customization and Learning paths;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies
- Degree or Diploma in business or technology field or equivalent work experience (e.g. Business Analyst or Data Analyst)
- 2+ years of supporting experience of enterprise systems including CRM or ERP.
- Must be a committed, enthusiastic team player with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Must have the ability to work constructively with individuals across the organization.
- Business management skills, or the willingness to learn them.
- Ability to adopt collaborative mindsets.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate.
- Proven technical acumen to translate business requirements into functional design.
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand requirements and pain points.
- Exposure to Salesforce.com configuration and custom development.
- Salesforce Certification(s), Trailhead badges.
- Ability to prepare and analyze data in a logical manner and be able to summarize findings to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Proven advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, data cleansing and data manipulation).
About Safe Software
Safe Software was founded in Vancouver, BC in 1993 by two people and a dream to unleash the power of data. From this vision, FME (Feature Manipulation Engine) was born. FME is the integration platform with the best support for spatial data and the tool that organizations can employ to transform their data in limitless ways. Our software allows anyone to move and share their data to create useful workflows in a simple drag-and-drop format. Whatever the type of data - be it sensors, maps, building models, imagery, databases, social media, web services, and more - FME is up for the task.
Now, with over 150 staff and a new, modern office facility, Safe Software is looking for talented people to join our growing team! Are you up for the challenge?
Life At Safe
Safe Software is full of passionate and innovative people who thrive on working together as a team to deliver state-of-the-art technology to our customers. We take our work seriously, but have fun doing it.
On your first day at Safe, you'll receive a new hire orientation with our Human Resources team, tour our facilities and visit our lounge, games room, fitness centre, bike room, and kitchen (with free beverages) - before ending at your own private office. You'll then get your choice between PC or Mac, meet your team, and help take Safe to new heights!
Join us as we build the data integration technology that tens of thousands of customers depend on.