About The Role
Safe Software is looking for a passionate, talented Channel Marketing Manager to join our Channel Partner Program team! As our Channel Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for engaging with Safe’s channel partners to help them create scalable and integrated marketing solutions by collaborating with the Channel Account Managers and other internal stakeholders.
About the team
The Channel Partner Program team is truly passionate about supporting the global partners of Safe Software. You will be working closely with the Channel Account Managers (CAM), who are very supportive of each other, as they strive to go the extra mile every day.
What You'll Be Doing
As our Channel Marketing Manager, you will:
- Compile, execute and manage joint marketing communication messages across various channels such as PRM, emails, partner bulletin and webinars.
- Cross-collaborate with internal stakeholders to communicate Safe Software Partner program announcements, changes, channel marketing strategies and updates in a timely manner.
- Increase and update marketing content and resources available for partners.
- Facilitate and assist channel specific marketing campaigns and events between Safe and partners
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements.
- Create new marketing tools, programs and tactics, that enable the channel sales organization & top-tier partners to meet their sales goals (i.e the ones with a sales target) & in collaboration with the CAMs.
- Support CAMs in developing new markets/finding new (strong) partners.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with Partners.
- Ensure FME Brand awareness in untapped countries.
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign setup, conversion, nurturing and database management.
- Support cross-company initiatives, where partner support or advocacy is required (ie FME Special Events, Safe Partner Open House, etc.).
Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 3 - 5 years experience in channel marketing.
- Strong interpersonal, critical thinking and time management skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills between multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Exceptional ability to write professional and creative, compelling content.
- Team player with the ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized
- Quick learner and open to adopting new technologies to get the job done.
- Familiarity with MS Office, Gmail, Google Drive, Salesforce, Jira, and Slack.
- Ability to speak and write in one or more languages i.e. French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese
Life At Safe
At Safe, you’ll find a community of passionate and innovative people who thrive on working together as a team to push our vision forward.
While we take our work seriously, Safe is committed to encouraging work-life balance. With extra paid time off during the holidays and plenty of lunchtime sports to join, Safers are able to stay happy and healthy year-round. All Safers have the opportunity to grow with access to a learning and development budget, give back to their community with volunteer time, and get to know each other better with annual team-building events. This way, all Safers are able to innovate, support each other, and have some fun along the way.
When you join Safe, you’ll get your own laptop along with a new hire welcome package complete with Safe swag, of course. Currently, you’ll be working remotely along with the rest of the team due to COVID-19. On your first day, you’ll receive an orientation and meet your team to get role-specific training. After that, feel free to join any virtual activities like trivia, virtual coffee chats, or team games!
About Safe Software
Safe Software is the creator and developer of FME — the data integration platform with the best support for spatial data worldwide. Over 10,000 organizations around the world use FME in industries like AEC, government, utilities, and transportation to maximize the value of their data.
Founded in 1993, Safe is headquartered in Surrey, BC with over 190 team members and counting. We’re always looking for talented individuals with diverse backgrounds who are determined to learn and grow. Are you ready to join the team?
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Safe Software is an equal opportunity employer and we truly believe that innovation and strength begin with diversity and inclusion. We welcome all candidates regardless of race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, ability, disability, national or ethnic origin, political belief, religion, or family status. Should you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.