About The Role
Safe Software is looking for an Analyst, Service Enablement to join our Service Enablement team. As an Analyst, you will be responsible for providing data insights and improving automated business and development workflows between the Product team and other key divisions within the company: Marketing, Sales, Legal and customer-facing groups at Safe.
Your contributions will play an important part in informing strategy at Safe Software, as well as in helping the company operate smoothly and efficiently.
About The Team
Service Enablement is a team that facilitates the smooth communication and sharing of data and resources between departments and teams to enable the delivery of product. We help cross-functional teams work effectively and efficiently. At Safe, not only are we connecting our product development effort with customer-facing teams, but also connecting with our external users by managing the flow of inbound and outbound product data.
Service Enablement ensures that the product organization is equipped to scale and grow consistently and with low friction, and helps the product management team make data-driven prioritization decisions based upon product data and statistics.
What You'll Be Doing
As an Analyst, Service Enablement, you will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate across departments in support of our Atlassian ecosystem, primarily with Jira, to help teams implement and refine their Kanban workflows, manage user settings and assist with reporting needs.
- Collect, organize and analyze user data arriving from our product streams for consumption by multiple teams at Safe including Product as we increase our focus on data-driven decision making.
- Develop and explore our search insight data framework from our Coveo federated search stack to provide actionable feedback to our content delivery teams.
- Develop software in Python, Node.js, and React to help in the automation of workflows and the production and presentation of reports through web services and enterprise integrations.
Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science, data analytics, or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience working in data analytics or have relevant industry experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaboration skills and ability to work with multiple teams.
- Ability to analyze complex data with a high attention to detail.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python.
- Positive and self-motivated.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Previous experience with Jira, and other products in the Atlassian suite.
- Previous experience with Coveo.
Base Salary: $53K-$58K per year
Life At Safe
At Safe, you’ll find a community of passionate and innovative people who thrive on working together as a team to push our vision forward.
While we take our work seriously, Safe is committed to encouraging work-life balance. With extra paid time off during the holidays and plenty of lunchtime sports to join, Safers are able to stay happy and healthy year-round. All Safers have the opportunity to grow with access to a learning and development budget, give back to their community with volunteer time, and get to know each other better with annual team-building events. This way, all Safers are able to innovate, support each other, and have some fun along the way.
When you join Safe, you’ll get your own laptop along with a new hire welcome package complete with Safe swag, of course. Currently, you’ll be working remotely along with the rest of the team due to COVID-19. On your first day, you’ll receive an orientation and meet your team to get role-specific training. After that, feel free to join any virtual activities like trivia, virtual coffee chats, or team games!
About Safe Software
Safe Software is the creator and developer of FME — the data integration platform with the best support for spatial data worldwide. Over 10,000 organizations around the world use FME in industries like AEC, government, utilities, and transportation to maximize the value of their data.
Founded in 1993, Safe is headquartered in Surrey, BC with over 190 team members and counting. We’re always looking for talented individuals with diverse backgrounds who are determined to learn and grow. Are you ready to join the team?
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Safe Software is an equal opportunity employer and we truly believe that innovation and strength begin with diversity and inclusion. We welcome all candidates regardless of race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, ability, disability, national or ethnic origin, political belief, religion, or family status. Should you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com.