Load Any Data into CARTO
Accurately migrate data from countless applications to the CARTO mapping platform. FME reads data from over 400+ formats and has advanced tools that manipulate the contents and structure of a dataset during translation to fit the model and schema requirements of the destination CARTO system.
Transform and load data from:
- other cloud-based mapping platforms: Google Maps Engine, ArcGIS Online
- GIS applications: ArcGIS, MapInfo, Smallworld
- CAD programs: AutoCAD, MicroStation
- databases: Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and PostGIS
- spreadsheets and tabular formats
- web services: Salesforce, Amazon Web Services
- XML-based formats
- many more
“FME is a great choice for migrating data into CARTO. We recommend it as the all-in-one solution to migrate Google Maps Engine projects to CARTO.”
– Javier de la Torre, CEO at CARTO
CARTO is a cloud-based mapping solution for visualizing and analyzing location data. It features design and geospatial analysis tools, and allows users to share maps securely or publish them on the web.