Microsoft SQL Server Spatial Solutions
Move Spatial Data in and out of Microsoft SQL Server
Integrate SQL Server spatial functionality with other spatial systems using FME to convert between its spatial data model and 400+ additional formats.
Spatial ETL Experts
Implement seamless workflows between SQL Server Spatial functionality and and other spatial applications with FME's leading spatial ETL technology. Its non-destructive transformation tools achieve more than straight format conversion, carefully preserving attribution, restructuring geometry and reprojecting coordinate systems so data's integrity remains intact while moving between systems.
Move data between the SQL Server Spatial model and:
- GIS applications: ArcGIS, MapInfo, Smallworld
- CAD applications: AutoCAD, MicroStation
- Web mapping applications: Google Maps Engine, ArcGIS Online, OpenStreetMap
- Databases: Oracle, Oracle Spatial, PostgreSQL and PostGIS
- Tabular data: Excel, CSV
- Cloud computing systems: Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, Socrata
- and many more formats and applications
Efficient Workflow Authoring
MS SQL Server Spatial data transformation workflows are configured quickly in FME Desktop's intuitive graphical interface, and for greater efficiencies save workspaces for reuse, easily adjusting components to suit changing requirements.
About Microsoft SQL Server Spatial
Microsoft SQL Server is a database solution with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other applications. SQL Server Spatial functionality extends its capabilities to allow for geometry and geography spatial data types.