The Aeronautical Information Exchange Model (AIXM5) is an open standard that was designed to exchange information, (like airspace, navigation aids, runways, etc.) between databases, messaging systems and GIS.
For any data exchange system, dealing with the volume and variety of data can be a challenge. The AIXM5 standard is also rather complex. Many AIXM users find that sharing, visualizing, or integrating any of that data can be difficult.
But it doesn’t have to be. In this webinar, learn how you can use data integration with AIXM to:
- Extract, process and build AIXM objects and geometries
- Overcome object to relational difficulties
- Migrate from AIXM 4.5 to 5.1
- Easily manage schema changes and extensions
- Automate validation and updates
- Integrate with web services and messaging applications
By automating data transfer with AIXM and data integration, you can both improve internal operations and ease regulatory compliance.
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
9:00am-10:00am PST, 12:00pm-1:00pm EST
(Check your time zone)