Automated integration workflows are critical. Whether you’re sharing data between agencies, delivering open data, receiving information from citizens and local businesses, or creating work orders & billing in financial systems, data needs to flow freely to get the job done.
When local governments implement data integration, they can achieve results like:
- Enabling city staff to access and share data using the best fit-for-purpose applications
- Better decision-making using geospatial data
- Easily maintained and budget-friendly workflows
- Increased efforts on innovation, rather than repetitive integration tasks
- Improved quality of life for citizens
Join this webinar to see how your organization can better use its data and achieve similar results!
Thursday, February 6, 2020
8:00am-9:00am PST, 11:00am-12:00pm EST
(Check your time zone)