Efficiently Implementing INSPIRE & Creating INSPIRE Mashups with FME
This webinar will provide an overview on getting started with FME to deliver INSPIRE-compliant data services, and demonstrate ideas for leveraging the data made available in this open data initiative.
Drawing from over a decade of supporting EU member states, we will demonstrate how you can use FME to efficiently and cost-effectively:
- Transform data schema & geometry to meet annex requirements
- Create INSPIRE GML & ATOM feeds for data delivery
- Leverage the cloud for implementing INSPIRE
- Connect services and APIs to simplify sharing INSPIRE data
- Mash up INSPIRE data with in-house data & satellite imagery such as Copernicus
The INSPIRE directive is one of the largest deployments of Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards and spatial data infrastructure (SDI) projects worldwide. At Safe Software, we’re working to ensure that FME makes it easy to achieve compliance, and for INSPIRE data to be leveraged by data users as the directive intends.
Broadcast on November 21st, 2018