FME Desktop Basic Training Course
October 15 - 16, 2015 | 8:30am - 12:30pm PDT (Vancouver) -- Note: an on-demand version of this course is available
Learn from the experts on how to use the essential components and capabilities of FME, which include extensive hands-on, problem-solving exercises. The training will introduce basic concepts and terminology, help students become efficient users of FME, and direct you to resources to help apply the product to your own needs.
The course is made up of five sections, each contains optional open-lab time.
Manual and Virtual Machine
The manual and virtual machine for the course are available from
- Build complex translations using FME Workbench
- View and inspect data using the FME Data Inspector
- Apply best practices to large workspaces
- Manipulate data geometry and attributes with transformers
- Work with multiple datasets in a single workspace
- Create low-maintenance, reusable workspaces