FME Desktop Basic
February 13th - 17th, 2023 | 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM (EST)
Learn FME from the experts. This training builds a strong foundation for using FME Desktop, including extensive hands-on, problem-solving exercises. The training will introduce basic concepts and terminology, help you become an efficient user of FME, and direct you to resources to help apply the product to your own needs.
The course is made up of five sections, each containing interactive exercises. You will follow along and earn badges on the FME Academy.
- Integrate Data with the FME Platform
- Transform Attributes
- Integrate Spatial Data
- Use Data Integration Best Practices
- Build complex translations using FME Workbench
- View and inspect data using the FME Data Inspector
- Apply best practices to large workspaces
- Manipulate data geometry and attributes with transformers
- Work with multiple datasets in a single workspace
- Create low-maintenance, reusable workspaces
If you have any questions about this course, or training in general, please contact email@example.com.