Learn how to create Esri Geodatabase translations and transformations, and work with data structures specifically for use in ArcGIS. Topics covered will include domains, subtypes, metadata, aliases, other complexities related to Esri attributes and geometries. You will also gain a better understanding of the different ways FME and ArcGIS technology work together.
- How to use an Esri Template
- Working with Geodatabase Domains: Writing A Coded Domain
- Working with Geodatabase Subtypes: Writing A Subtype
- Working with Geodatabase Feature-Linked Annotation
- Working with Geodatabase Relationship Classes: Writing Relationships & Loading Geodatabase Attachments
- Geodatabase Behaviour: Updating a File Geodatabase
- Extracting Differences from an ArcSDE Geodatabase
- Working with Geodatabase Field Aliases: Altering Alias Values
The content assumes a basic familiarity with the concepts and practices of FME Desktop; at least to the extent covered by the Introduction to FME Desktop or FME Desktop Basic training. Experience with using Esri ArcGIS and familiarity with the concepts and capabilities of Geodatabase is a plus.
If you have any questions about this course, or training in general, please contact email@example.com