Upgrading to FME Desktop 2018
This training course is intended for persons with some prior experience of using FME. The content assumes a basic familiarity with the concepts and practices of FME Desktop; at least to the extent covered by the FME Desktop Basic Training.
Learn the key new tools in FME Desktop 2018 and how they will change your workspace authoring approach.
- General overview of what's new in FME Desktop 2018
- Authoring workflows with the Partial Run tools
- Using the Data Preview window (beta)
- Collapsible bookmarks and related functionality
- New and updated tools for handling precision and tolerance in spatial transformation
- Writing and styling Microsoft formats (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Using the new FeatureJoiner transformer