Audience / Prerequisites
Learn from experts the essentials of using Microsoft Excel readers and writers, their parameters, and how to perform common Excel tasks using FME.
- Visualize and inspect Excel data using FME Data Inspector
- Understand the steps required to transform data both to, and from, the Excel format
- Apply basic formatting when writing to Excel
- Learn how to perform a Data Transpose and Pivot Table using FME transformers and workflows
- Format Excel Spreadsheets by including images
- Update and re-write data using Excel Templates
This course is designed for proficient users of FME. It assumes a good familiarity with the concepts and practices of FME; at least those covered by the FME Desktop tutorials, and preferably the FME Desktop Basic Training Course.