FME Desktop 2019 Basic Training
Learn FME from the experts. This training builds a strong foundation for using FME Desktop, including extensive hands-on, problem-solving exercises. The training will introduce basic concepts and terminology, help you become an efficient user of FME, and direct you to resources to help apply the product to your own needs.
The course is made up of five sections, each containing optional open-lab time.
- Build complex translations using FME Workbench
- View and inspect data using the FME Data Inspector
- Apply best practices to large workspaces
- Manipulate data geometry and attributes with transformers
- Work with multiple datasets in a single workspace
- Create low-maintenance, reusable workspaces