FME Desktop 2018 Advanced Training
This training course is intended for persons with some prior experience of using FME. The content assumes a basic familiarity with the concepts and practices of FME Desktop; at least to the extent covered by the FME Desktop Basic Training.
This training course builds upon the basic framework of workspace creation in FME Desktop. The course covers topics that are commonly used by all workspace authors who wish to take their FME skills to the next level.
The course consists of five main sections:
- Advanced Parameter Use
- Performance Considerations
- Custom Transformers
- Advanced Reading and Writing
- Advanced Attribute Handling
- Use advanced parameters
- Improve FME Desktop performance
- Create custom transformers
- Optimize reading and writing for increased flexibility
- Apply advanced attribute handling