Benefits of this Certification
As an FME Certified Professional, you'll enjoy these benefits:
- Official certificate confirming your FME Certified Professional accreditation
- Increased market visibility through promotion opportunities with us
- Optional listing in the Certification Wall of Fame
- Exclusive badge for your user profile in the FME Knowledge Center
- High-resolution version of FME Certified Professional logo, suitable for print
- Press release template to help you announce your certification to the market
- No-fee renewals so long as you satisfy the certification criteria
Steps to Certification
Determine if You Qualify
This designation is designed for consultants and integrators, but is open to the general public. To qualify, you should have at least two years of FME experience and have completed FME Desktop Basic (or equivalent) taught by an FME Certified Trainer. (Note: certification is awarded to an individual, not to an organization.)
Your application must include 2-3 sample projects, and references from two people based on work completed within the past two years. Your sample projects should demonstrate an advanced level of expertise on FME; any related files or information should be provided just as if you were delivering a solution to a client. Source data is not required in your application, and your application must be in English, however the workspaces do not need to be translated into English. Before submitting your application, please read through the Required Guidelines and Processes and download and review the Example Project.
The application process can take up to 3 weeks. Please provide two references that can speak to your skills with FME. Your provided references will be contacted, and a written quiz will be sent to you which you can complete at any time during this process. Please note that in order to pass the quiz, you will need to achieve at least 70%. Once these parts have been completed, a verdict will be provided.
If you have any questions during this process, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.