Transform Data Between Postgres and 400+ Additional Formats
FME's technology supports:
- databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access
- spreadsheets and tabular formats: Excel, CSV, text files
- cloud applications and web services: Salesforce, Amazon Web Services
- GIS applications: ArcGIS, MapInfo, Smallworld, PostGIS
- CAD applications: AutoCAD, MicroStation
- XML-based formats
- web mapping applications: Google Maps Engine, ArcGIS Online, OpenStreetMap
- rasters, vectors, and point clouds
- much more
Enjoy Intuitive Workflow Authoring
Configure PostgreSQL transformation workflows quickly in FME Desktop's intuitive graphical authoring environment - no coding required. Tasks execute with the click of the button and run quietly in the background while you work on other things. For greater efficiencies, workspaces can be saved and reused, with components that are easily adjusted to suit changing requirements.
An FME workspace that transforms data from JSON and loads it into Postgres.
PostgreSQL is an open source, enterprise class database system.
The table below outlines how PostgreSQL is supported by our different FME products, and on which platform(s) the reader and/or writer runs.
|FME Desktop||FME Server||FME Cloud||Windows 64-bit||Linux||Mac|
|Reader||Professional Edition & Up|
|Writer||Professional Edition & Up|