Imagine being able to train your GIS to perceive and understand the world, and give you insights based on your data. Today, geospatial experts are using machine learning for:
- Analyzing big datasets (what do these 2 million points actually mean?)
- Predictive analytics (e.g. forecasting risk)
Listen to the podcast with @mapgirll and me, where we discuss how machine learning could be the next step for geospatial data.
Click to tweet | Download mp3
Links to stuff we talked about:
- Optical character recognition in FME via the TesseractCaller
- Integrating Third-Party Tools with FME
- FME UC Presentation: FME & Neural Networks
- FME Hub: Using the Microsoft Cognitive Services API in FME
Tiana WarnerTiana is a Senior Marketing Specialist at Safe Software. Her background in computer programming and creative hobbies led her to be one of the main producers of creative content for Safe Software. Tiana spends her free time writing fantasy novels, riding her horse, and exploring nature with her rescue pup, Joey.