More Format Choices and Data Transformation Capabilities for AutoCAD Users
Only FME® gives you unlimited flexibility to restructure, reformat, and integrate more than 300 different spatial and non-spatial data formats. With FME, it's easier to solve more of your data interoperability problems, so you can work on your terms - with the formats, applications, and environments you want to use.
Today, FME is the dominant technology for spatial data transformation, supporting and extending the spatial applications of leading vendors like Autodesk. Whether you need to migrate masses of CAD data to or from alternate formats, or simplify the sharing of information between different users' platforms of choice, adding FME opens up a world of spatial data transformation possibilities.
By simply using FME in conjunction with AutoCAD, you gain:
- Instant access to data in over 300 native and non-native GIS, CAD, database, spatial, and non-spatial formats
- CAD to GIS, GIS to CAD, and CAD to CAD translation capabilities for bulk data migration, QA, or open data sharing
- The ability to non-destructively transform – restructure, reformat, and reproject – data on the fly
- An intuitive graphical interface for complete control over your transformation tasks
- Flexible and reusable workflow automation
Achieve total spatial data mastery with FME and AutoCAD.