Transform DWG Data to Extend the Capabilities of AutoCAD
Extend the possibilities of what can be achieved with Autodesk’s AutoCAD® using FME’s leading spatial data transformation technology.
FME supports over 300 formats - including AutoCAD DWG™, GIS, database, and other CAD formats - and has transformer tools specifically designed to migrate data to CAD systems like AutoCAD.
Increase the accessibility of AutoCAD creations by quickly and easily transforming them into a format and structure suitable for use in a variety of applications. Conversely, enrich your designs by bringing non-native data into your familiar AutoCAD environment.
Use FME to:
- Migrate disparate CAD data formats between AutoCAD and other CAD applications
- Use CAD designs within the more analytical environment of a GIS, alternatively bring GIS data into AutoCAD
- Transform AutoCAD data into a suitable format for storage
- Accurately reproject coordinate systems between AutoCAD and other CAD and GIS applications
- Extract and retain all of the information held in DWG files including attributes, block information, colours and more as you move them into your target system