Solve your interoperability riddles more quickly and easily than ever before with FME 2012. This new release supplies you with groundbreaking new functionality, time-saving improvements, and over 300 supported formats - enabling you to accomplish even more. Equipped with FME 2012, you're ready for your next data adventure.
FME Desktop 2012: Quickly Whip Your Data into Shape
Take advantage of next generation support for LiDAR, 3D, XML, and coordinate systems. Newly supported formats and usability enhancements also make it easier to do more with your data. Get the Details
FME Server 2012: Face the Horde of Data Requests with Confidence
Automatically deliver information in real-time. Use FME Server's new “push” capabilities to collect and transform data from live streams and the web, and instantly relay it to those who need it. Get the Details
- [Webinar] What's Great in FME 2012 Get a detailed overview of what's new in FME 2012 from Safe Software co-founders, Don Murray and Dale Lutz.
- [Webinar] Deep Dive into FME Server 2012 Learn more about what you can do with FME Server 2012, with a deep dive into its new features from members of the FME Server team. (February 2)
- [Newsletter] FME Insider Launch Edition Read technical articles, customer stories, and product tips in this FME 2012-focused edition.
- [Spotlight] What's Great in FME 2012 Read about the new features and functionality in FME 2012.
- [User Meetings] FME 2012 World Tour Join us at an FME User Meeting online or in a city near you.
- [Blog] Posts from It's All About Data Get the inside scoop on the new release from Safe co-founder Don Murray, with upcoming posts on new XML, LiDAR, 3D, Sensors, and Push capabilities.
- [Online Course] Mastering FME Desktop 2012 Attend a 3-hour course on the new features in FME 2012.
- [Details] FME 2012 Release Notes Get a detailed list of all that's new in FME 2012.
- [Download] FME 2012 Download FME Desktop 2012 and FME Server 2012.