Work with FME Desktop on Your Terms
Only FME® lets you work on your terms, using whatever applications, formats, and environments you prefer:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Windows XP SP3
Both 64-bit and 32-bit versions of the above platforms are supported where applicable with the exception of Windows XP SP3.
All 64-bit Windows editions also support 32-bit FME. Please refer to 64-bit FAQ for details on the differences between 32-bit and 64-bit FME.
Linux (no Workbench)
- Linux® Intel x64 (64-bit Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5) (linux-x64)
- Amazon Web Services (EC2)
- VMWare (Virtual Machines)
- Intel® Pentium® III or 4 processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 4 GB of available hard-disk space
Note: FME will operate well with the minimum recommended configuration; however, any application benefits from additional resources. For large processing tasks, additional memory and a fast disk can measurably improve processing time.
For an FME power user, we recommend a machine similar to this:
Note: To run FME on the Citrix Platform, a Floating License is required.
- Intel® Core i7 CPU
- 8 GB of RAM
- 50 GB of available hard-disk space
- a Solid-State Drive (SSD) can provide significant performance increases
FME Desktop is currently available in:
For information about running FME on other platforms, please contact email@example.com